Don’t wait until Halloween to dress up like Pfizer! Moonshot and O/R Books are teaming up to give away free copies of Miles Klee’s Ivyland. How grab one of them? Concoct your own prescription drug—100 words or less, please!—and send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org. The spoils go to those people whose entries give Miles the biggest buzz. I mean its his book, so he should be able to pick the winners. NO TYLENOLS PLEASE.
A more descriptive set of contest guidelines here!
My pals at Moonshot are making it happen again with a great contest! And for fun, since many people I know are music people, here’s a link from Largehearted Boy featuring a playlist created around Miles Klee’s dystopian world.
- the-eyes-hear-and-ears-see likes this
- existential-ethnographer likes this
- bjornin likes this
- jacquesnoah likes this
- pushinghoopswithsticks likes this
- harperbooks likes this
- booksmatter likes this
- orbooks reblogged this from thenotes and added:
- love-with-a-motive likes this
- maura likes this
- hungryghoast likes this
- 57hz reblogged this from hatethefuture
- prionace reblogged this from hatethefuture
- matthewgallaway likes this
- sunshadowpoet likes this